Hiya everyone!
So after walking outside with my friend I was inspired to do a bug card (not to mention the man was watching killer ants on TV...yuck). So I made this cute card. Again, I used the doodlecharm cartridge (at 3"). I also used the eye stamp from the Peachy Keen stamps I just got and the "...Just Because" stamp from the stamps I just got at Joanns this past weekend. I also used glitter paint on the ribbon, antennas and wings to make it pop. I used fun pattern scissors on the border to give it an added touch, and used the pop dots to give it a 3D effect.
Hope you like it. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping through.
PS - I ordered three embossing folders off of Joanns online. Waiting to get them to try this rolling pin technique out. Ill keep you updated.
That is such a cute card, I love the colors!
ReplyDeletePlease stop by my blog...I have an award for you! :)
Lisa