Lisa describes it as "I believe the Liebster Blog award is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others." I appreciate that. Thanks so much!
The rules to this award are:
1. thank the giver on your blog
2. link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Give the award to 5 other blogs.
5. let them know you chose them by leaving them a comment
1. thank the giver on your blog
2. link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Give the award to 5 other blogs.
5. let them know you chose them by leaving them a comment
As I am still learning about the "Blog" planet, there have been some blogs that I've loved watching and being inspired by. Thanks! I forward the Liebster Blog Award to:

Thank you so much for this award. I am very honored that you thought of me! Happy to be your newest follower as well. Thank you again!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! :) Janis
ReplyDeleteWonderful and congrats!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/