Wednesday, March 2, 2011

~Just a Little 'Bit of Time~

As my first blog, I'm a little nervous, but here we go!

As I hit my mid 20's (closer to 30 than I liked to admit), I realize the importance of family and friend time.  BUT there is also the importance of ME time.  I have found I've gotten away from the things I love - music, craft, theater/movies, culture.  Well, time to crank it up a notch!  I will post pictures of crafts my friends and I make together.  I will also comment/review any movies, shows or events my friends/family and I go to.  I can only hope that somewhere, somebody becomes inspired to do the same.

For all those who feel the same way - whether it be from stressful job or a loving family that occupies most of your down time- it's time to say "I need....'Just a Little 'Bit of Time'.....for me".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment