My first project was very dear to my heart. I love my family, and I love the design and imagineering of Disney. This inspired me to make a scrapbook page showing off both. I have been blessed to experience the Disney World parks with my family so many times, and I thought a scrapbook page was a great way to express that. I embellished it with disney paper stock, Disney stickers and some fun "Disney-isc" letters. (The pic on Test Track at Epcot was on my 19th Birthday! Great day! We were selected as Family for the Day and helped open the park.)
My second project was simple, short and sweet. I approached it as blessings in regards to "Lady Luck". When you were younger, what did you use to predict your future and luck? A Magic 8 ball! I created a the Magic 8 ball card using again my two cartridges (George Basic and Doodlecharm - stretching these two out as far as I can). It was def. fun to make and kind of was nostalgic.
![]() |
| Front of Card |
![]() |
| Inside of the Card |
Hope you enjoy! See you around blogger!
Remember leave "just a little bit of time" for the things you love and are blessed to have.



I really do love this! You are so creative with those two cartridges! Thank you for entering my challenge! I appreciate those out there in blog-land so much!
ReplyDeleteJen
Honeybean Creations
These are wonderful! Gosh I love Disney! Now you made me want to go back! LOL! And the 8 ball card is so cool!
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely projects. Thank you for playing along with us!
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering the challenge for the blog hop-what great projects you made! Thank you also for commenting on my hop post. (I was so excited for you that your family had such a wonderful day at Disney World.)
ReplyDelete